Giving You Another Reason to Smile!
Perry Dental Membership Plan, providing dental discount plans for our patients.
The Perry Dental Membership Plan is an in-house, fee-for-service plan designed to provide greater access to affordable quality dental care. For a small fee, you and your family will enjoy substantial savings on dental care.
We are pleased to offer an in-house membership plan to patients not currently covered by dental insurance. We want to help you prioritize your oral health, and this program allows for a complete continuation of preventative care.
If you’re a new patient and interested in our Membership Plan, come visit us for an introductory checkup, meet our dental team and see how we can offer quality care at reasonable prices.
For a small fee, you and your family can enjoy substantial savings on dental care!
- No deductibles
- No annual maximums
- No pre-authorizations
- No exclusions for preexisting conditions
- No waiting periods
- All health conditions accepted
- Immediate eligibility
- Routine Oral Exams (two per year)
- Annual Cleanings (two per year)
- Fluoride Treatment (two per year)
- One emergency exam per year (if needed)
- Full mouth/Pan X-ray (one/3-5 years)
- Cavity Detecting X-rays (one per year)
- Discounted Periodontal Maintenance
- Adult membership: 13 and older = $349
- Child membership: 12 and younger = $329
The Perry Dental Membership Program is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not have insurance, or who choose not to utilize their insurance. Dental Membership Program benefits are not transferable to another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Payment is always due at time of service.
Please review this page for the program details and contact our office with any questions.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Membership dues are payable in full upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- Membership will automatically renew on the anniversary date unless a written request to cancel is received 30 days prior to the renewal.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of the Perry Dental Membership Plan
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- No exclusions for elective care.